• Documentation
  • DexWin Gitbook
  • Product Deck
  • Litepaper

Cricket World Cup Final 2023: India vs Australia Betting Guide — Odds, Tips, and Key Players

Banner image

As the 2023 ICC Cricket World Cup unfolds, cricket enthusiasts and betting aficionados eagerly await a rematch 20 years in the waiting — of the 2003 World Cup Final in South Africa between powerhouses India and Australia.


INDIA : 1.47

India vs Australia Betting Tips:

Before placing your bets on DexWin Sportsbook, consider the following insights for the India vs Australia Final at the Narendra Modi Stadium:

Head-to-Head Stats:

  • In the last four head to head ODIs, India have won three each, while Australia have won one.
  • Australia leads with eight wins in 12 ODI World Cup games against India.
  • India are on a 10 game winning streak, while Australia are on a 8 game win streak in the World Cup

Team Strengths:

  • Australia boasts powerful all-rounders, while India excels in spin-bowling.
  • Both teams exhibit strong batting and fast bowling line-ups.

Pitch Analysis:

  • Winning the toss and batting first is advisable, as the pitch may slow down over time.

Win Probability:

  • According to predictions, India holds a 55% probability of winning, while Australia stands at 45%.

Team News:


  • Rohit Sharma leads as India enters the World Cup as the top-ranked ODI side.
  • Key players include Mohammed Shami, Virat Kohli, and the spin duo of Jadeja and Kuldeep.


  • Pat Cummins captains the team, with Steve Smith as deputy.
  • Players to watch include Adam Zampa, Glenn Maxwell, and the returning Mitchell Marsh.
  • Travis Head may play a crucial role as well.

Key Players to Watch:


  • Rohit Sharma: The captain aims to lead from the front with a stellar ODI record against Australia, and some consistently destructive opening starts he’s given the Indian batting.
  • Kuldeep Yadav: A spin wizard, Yadav’s form and skills can trouble the Australian batsmen with his troubling accuracy.


  • Adam Zampa: A crucial spinner for Australia, especially in the mid overs.
  • Glenn Maxwell: A genuine all-rounder with IPL experience in Indian conditions. He may well be the difference in the game.
  • Steve Smith: Back from injury, Smith’s formidable record against India makes him a key player.


As the cricketing world focuses on the India vs Australia clash in the 2023 Cricket World Cup, maximize your betting experience on DexWin Sportsbook with these comprehensive insights. Whether you’re a seasoned bettor or a casual enthusiast, leverage the tips, statistics, and team news to make informed choices. Stay tuned for an electrifying encounter between two cricket giants and may your bets be as thrilling as the action on the field.

DexWin, the most immersive and fair decentralized sports staking experience built on the blockchain to be seamless, transparent, and trustless. We provide the best betting odds on average globally.

Our Communities:
🖇️ Discord — https://bit.ly/DexWinDiscord
💬 WhatsApp — https://bit.ly/DexWinWhatsapp
🔗 Telegram — https://bit.ly/DexWinCommunity-Telegram

Our Socials:
🌎 Website — https://sportsbook.dexwin.bet
📷 Instagram — https://bit.ly/DexWinInstagram
📽️ YouTube — https://bit.ly/DexWinYoutube
🔗 LinkedIn — https://bit.ly/DexWinLinkedIn
🔗 Twitter — https://twitter.com/DexWin_Sports


Affiliate Program


Contact Us