With the NBA Regular Season down to the last couple of days, the gap in the odds between the Milwaukee Bucks, Boston Celtics, and Phoenix Suns are extremely slim as they battle for the best NBA championship odds.
There are still a lot of teams fighting for a playoff position as the odds to win the NBA championship still remain a tricky pick entering the NBA Playoffs.
With all the high profile trades this season, the NBA odds have flucutated and shuffled a lot, and the current odds standings indicate that the ‘23 Larry O’Brien NBA Championship is up for grabs for any team that can string together a good performance in the playoffs — top seed or not.
It’s truly anybody guess as to who wins the Championship, and with the NBA Playoffs right around the corner, DexWin let’s pick your Championship Winner with LIVE ODDS that factor every teams performance, form, injuries and more.
Milwaukee Bucks (MIL) : 3.9 | +290
Boston Celtics (BOS) : 4.6 | +360
Phoenix Suns (PHO) : 6.0 | +500
Philadelphia 76ers (PHI) : 10.0 | +900
Denver Nuggets (DEN) : 10.5| +950
NBA Championship favorites currently :
1. Giannis and the Milwaukee Bucks
After an shaky start to the season, the Bucks went on a late season rampage that included a 16 game win streak to top the Celtics as the #1 seed in the Eastern Conference, and also the favourites on the odds board for the NBA Championship.
The Bucks have dealt with injuries to their star players — Khris Middleton, Jrue Holiday and Giannis Antetokounmpo. Despite this, they’ve all bounced back as a team with the help of consistent performances from Brook Lopez, Bobby Portis and the bench. Giannis has put together multiple monstrous performances which has made him a legitimate contender for the KIA Michael Jordan NBA MVP behing Joel Embiid and Nikola Jokic.
2. Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics
The Celtics were the Championship favorites for most of the NBA season, owing to their blitz of a start.
Under late replacement coach Joe Mazzulla, the Celtics have looked solid with Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown and Marcus Smart bringing a high level of intensity on both ends of the floor.
Although they fell of their early season train after the All Star break, the Celtics still look the team to beat coming off their recent trip to the NBA Finals.
3. Kevin Durant and the Phoenix Suns
The Phoenix Suns had a rough start to the season — Devin Booker and Chris Paul were not looking like the All Stars they were, and they looked far from a playoff team midway into the season.
Then came the NBA Trade deadline, where they landed Kevin Durant in a very reasonable deal. The addition of one of the greatest scorers in the history of the game is bound to push the odds of any team, but KD catapulted the Suns seemingly dismal season to a Championship or Bust season. The Suns haven’t lost a single game with Durant in the lineup.
Their main concern remains staying healthy, with Paul and Durant known to be injury plagued in tough playoff series.
NBA Championship odds on DexWin will usually look like this:
Milwaukee Bucks : 4.3
This means that on a $100 bet, you’ll stand to win $430 if the Bucks win the NBA title. (That’s a profit of $330, which is represented as +330 in American odds)
The championship has been won by a № 1 seed in 10 of the last 20 seasons. The last time a non-Top-3 seed won the championship was 1995 (Houston, №6).
Stategies to Bet on the NBA Championship
1. There are many strategies to consider when making an NBA futures bet on which team will win the NBA championship. You’re looking to bet on who you think can be consistent through the NBA playoffs and come out on top. So just because a team is the first or second seed, it doesn’t mean that’s the best roster to win in the NBA Playoffs.
2. Another factor to consider is the conference, in the last couple of decades, the Western conference has been acknowledged as the more competetive conference, though teams from the East have managed to win 8 Championships in the last 20 seasons.
3. Consider how injuries may impact playoff results. Doing a thorough check of recent history of injuries of star players in contending teams will and the possibility of an aggravated injury or relapse can help you place a more calculated bet.
4. Other factors to consider are the team playoff schedules, seeding, and even load management. Maybe a team is undervalued in the NBA futures betting markets as it has played the more difficult portion of its schedule early on. Or a team had more losses than it should because it has been sitting its All Star or a crucial player on the second half owing to injury or a difficult schedule.
DexWin Crypto Sports Betting — Live on Public Beta. Tap to Launch Beta.
DexWin — The most immersive and fair sports betting experience.
DexWin, the most immersive and fair decentralized sports staking experience built on the blockchain to be seamless, transparent, and trustless. We provide the best NBA odds, check DexWin’s Odds Comparison Portal here.
🌎 Website — https://dexwin.bet
📷 Instagram — https://bit.ly/DexWinInstagram
📽️ YouTube — https://bit.ly/DexWinYoutube
🔗 LinkedIn — https://bit.ly/DexWinLinkedIn
🔗 Twitter — https://twitter.com/dexwin_bet